Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The acceptance and presentation of this ticket to gain entry to designated Lincolnshire Co-operative Events constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions upon which Lincolnshire Co-operative of Stanley Bett House, 15-23 Tentercroft St, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 7DB (‘the Owner’) is prepared to grant entry, as follows:
- This ticket remains the property of the Owner. Tickets may not be transferred, sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever without the consent of the Owner.
- Tickets are purchased for the Event and the Owner reserves the right to alter or vary any support programme without refund of money or exchange of ticket.
- The Owner is able to offer a full refund should the event be cancelled or if the event is rescheduled and the ticket holder cannot attend the new given date. A refund would also be offered should prior notification be given and the owner suffers no loss due to said cancellation. A refund cannot be offered for non-attendance. All tickets are not transferable to other events and are strictly not for resale.
- If this ticket is used in breach of these terms it is void and the holder may be refused entry to or rejected from the Event.
- All tickets should be purchased direct. Any attempt to present any other ticket may lead to refusal of admission and possible prosecution.
- Please keep this ticket safe and in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
- The Owner reserves the right to alter your seat allocation without prior notice. If this is necessary for whatever reason, the Owner will reimburse any reduction in value between the original and altered seat allocation.
- The Owner reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the premises for any reason where necessary. The Owner may have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of persons at the Event.
- Unless expressed otherwise, no animals (except registered guide dogs) will be admitted to any Event.
- The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including (without limitation) recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the Event and any participant. As a condition of entry to the Event you assign (by way of a present assignment of future copyright) the copyright in any photographs or recordings you make at the Event to the Owner.
- The Owner is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to the bearer except where any such loss, injury or damage is caused by the negligence of the Owner, its employees or agents.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and in particular the list of prohibited items set out in it.
- No unauthorised trading is permitted within the venue or any official car parking facility.
- In the interests of public safety, the Owner reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the Event. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the Event.
- The bearer’s statutory rights are not affected.